Become an Edinburgh HomeForce Tradesperson
HomeForce is always interested in speaking to good quality, reliable tradespeople.
Working for HomeForce means you could benefit from the following:
- Save you time and money in advertising for jobs and customers
- Enhance your reputation by association with a company recognised as providing reliable, good quality tradespeople
- Access to a large, existing customer base
- Flexibility to pass jobs on to others when, for example, you are too busy or they are just not your kind of job
- Contact with multiple other trades people who are proven to be reliable
- Control of your administration such that you contact customers when it suits you and not when you are in the middle of another job
- Job screening by HomeForce to ensure only bonafide customers with genuine jobs are forwarded to you.
If you would like to become a HomeForce tradesperson please call 0131 315 0000.
The following are the requirements for becoming a HomeForce tradesperson:
- Be self employed, a sole trader or a company
- Have own transport and tools
- Hold public liability insurance appropriate work to be undertaken
- Adhere to HomeForce’s customer service agreement
- Provide documentary evidence of qualifications and trades body membership
- Give 2 to 3 customer or previous employer references
- Participate in face to face interview(s) with a HomeForce representative
- Maintain a professional approach with good workmanship for all jobs
If you would like to know more about the benefits of being a HomeForce tradesperson call 0131 315 0000