Whether you are just looking to smarten up your existing kitchen or rip it all out to start again HomeForce can assemble a team of quality, reliable Edinburgh Tradespeople to meet your needs and meet your budget.
All HomeForce’s Edinburgh tradespeople are thoroughly vetted and continually appraised.
- Remove existing kitchen
- Replacing existing drawer and door fronts
- Install base units or wall units
- Fit new kitchen sink
- Fit new work top
- Fit new domestic appliances
- Plaster walls
- Tile splash backs
- Under unit or ceiling lighting
- Floor coverings
- Underfloor heating
Service level to meet your needs: - If you already have your own joiner but need an electrician, plumber, plasterer or tiler HomeForce can provide the right Edinburgh tradesperson for the task.
Edinburgh Project Management: If you are looking for someone to just get the job done with the minimum of stress to you then perhaps an Edinburgh Project Manager is the answer. A project manager will:
- Work with you to ensure you get the maximum value from your budget
- Produce kitchen designs from any kitchen supplier (IKEA, B&Q, Howdens, Magnet, Northern Timber, Habitat...and more)
- Help you select materials and negotiate the best deals with suppliers
- Liaise and negotiate with trades people for best quoted prices
To arrange for a reliable Edinburgh Kitchen Fitter to visit you, complete the request a visit form or call 0131 315 0000.
For more information email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org