A HomeForce Edinburgh Project Manager will save you time, money and stress by ensuring any Edinburgh property renovation work is completed quickly and efficiently through just one point of contact.
From initial concept through to a final clean of your property HomeForce’s tried and tested Project Management procedures ensure you retain total control of the project without having to worry about the process.
HomeForce’s Edinburgh Project Managers can, of course, handle property renovation jobs of any size but are most suited to jobs over the value of £5,000 and involving multiple trades.
- Bathroom or kitchen refurbishment
- Whole house renovation
- Attic conversion
Aside from saving you time and money the benefits of employing an Edinburgh Project Manager include:
- One Point of Contact: After detailed discussions with you the project manager will liaise the trades people to ensure each component part of the job meshes seamlessly with the rest.
- On site Quality Control: A project manager will make daily site visits ensuring standards are maintained throughout.
- Co-ordination and control of Payments and costs: Ensuring that all elements of the job are covered within quoted prices, producing a schedule of payments and controlling costs throughout ensures your project stays within budget leaving no nasty surprises at the end.
- Sourcing Parts & Materials: Work with you to identify and source parts and materials, purchase these at trade prices and ensure they are on site at the right time.
- Quality Trades People: Matching specific trades people to the individual needs of your job from HomeForce's database of qualified, vetted, fully insured, tried and trusted trades people.
For more information call 0131 315 0000 or email your question to email@example.com