Power wash and gutter cleaning in Edinburgh
- Pressure washing minimum charge £75 (No VAT)
- £10 - £12 / sq m thereafter
- Free, no obligation estimates
- Gutter cleaning minimum charge £50 (No VAT)
If your paths, driveways, patios or decking need a freshen up then pressure washing can have them looking good as new in no time.
Pressure washing will also remove the build up of algae, moss or grime that creates a "slippery when wet" surface on which to walk.
Keeping gutters clear and running free can prevent rainwater spilling over and causing expensive internal and external damage to the fabric of your home.
- Gutter clearing & cleaning
- Gutter resealing
- Remove algae growth from decking
- Clean chewing gum from hard surfaces
- Jet washing of monoblock, slabs, tarmac, concrete stonework
- Post cleaning treatments to prevent regrowth of moss, weeds and algae
- Resanding of monoblock
- Pressure washing of paths, driveways, pavements and patios
- Oil & Diesel stain removal
- Bin store cleaning
All cleaning and power washing is done without the use of chemicals just high pressured water and the right equipment.
All HomeForce trades people are thoroughly vetted, continuously appraised and have a proven reliability record.
Pressure washing is a great way to freshen up outside areas of your home without the need to repaint, replace or renovate
To arrange for a reliable pressure washing or gutter cleaning Edinburgh specialist to contact you complete the request a visit form or call 0131 315 0000.
For more information email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org